Monday, April 21, 2014

A Hike...

It is a BEAUTIFUL Spring in the Canyon! Luke and I drove home yesterday afternoon and marveled at the green grass and colorful flowers that covered the mountain sides! Luke took this picture from the car window....

So this morning Luke and I determined to clime this mountain and get a closer view! Cameras in hand we began our assent....



"For the beauty of the earth, 
For the beauty of the skies,
For the love which from our birth
Over and around us lies,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our hymn of grateful praise."



"For the beauty of the hour
For the day and for the night,
Hill and vale, and tree and flou'r,
Sun and moon and stars of light,
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our hymn of grateful praise."



"For the joy of human love, 
Brother, sister, parent, child,
Friends on earth, and friends above,
For all gentle thoughts and mild, 
Lord of all, to thee we raise
This our hymn of grateful praise."



Back at the car again....
Thankful for God's love and a hike with my brother in God's beautiful creation! 

2 comments:

  1. I missed this one until now. So beautiful! I love your photos (as always) and am so jealous of your awesome hike through the poppies. :) Love you twin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CANDI!!!!
      Thanks Girl :)
      Are you coming down to this neck of the woods anytime this summer? Would love to see you sometime and catch up!!
      Love ya!

      Delete